HGF Limited is one of the fastest growing, full service intellectual property firms in the UK and currently has opportunities for graduates to train and qualify as Chartered Patent Attorneys within its prestigious Electronics Group.
There are several opportunities within our Manchester office, working in a team of qualified Electronics Patent Attorneys. This a highly researched an intellectually demanding profession where the work is fascinating, The legal qualifications are lengthy and challenging, but HGF provides fully supported training and development leading to Chartered Patent Attorney qualifications, and beyond.
Full training and development support. Competitive salary, increasing significantly with qualification, plus bonus and excellent benefits, including pension and 25 days holiday.
We are seeking candidates with:
- A 2:1 or higher in an electronics, telecommunications, engineering, computer science, electronic engineering or related physics discipline;
- A level maths and physics;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- A flexible attitude and approach;
- The ability to operate in an intellectually demanding and often pressured environment;
- A strong team working ethic.
We have further opportunities within our Glasgow, York, London and Sheffield offices.
How to Apply
Please click ‘Apply Now’ attaching your CV with a covering letter stating why you would like to become a Patent Attorney, your preferred location quoting the reference TPElec.
Please mention Inside Careers when applying to HGF’s Graduate Jobs.