An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and driven Biotechnology Patent Attorney to bolster the ranks of a highly ranked, international IP firm. As a senior associate, you will be responsible for leading and expanding the companies Biotechnology practice, providing strategic guidance to their clients, and playing an important role in the ongoing success and development of the firm. This award-winning firm strongly believes in surpassing the already excellent standards they have set themselves by progressing and expanding year upon year. Our clients are a modern law firm and believe in a friendly and supportive place of work along with a generous work/life balance.
- Assisting in the growth and development of the biotechnology team, this will include creating strategies and business plans to expand the client base
- Providing expert counsel and advice to clients in relation to patent prosecution, litigation, and portfolio management across a wide range of biotechnology and life sciences-related technologies
- Managing and mentoring a team of associates and support staff and overseeing their training and development
- Potentially representing the firm at industry events to assist in bringing in new clientele
- Qualified UK or European Patent Attorney with 3+ years of experience in Biotechnology patent law
- Experience in gene editing, immunology, antibody technology, cell-based therapies, and regenerative medicines
- Proven track record of business development and client acquisition
- Exceptional technical and analytical skills with the ability to provide legal guidance and advice to clients on complex and evolving issues in the Biotechnology sector
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team to achieve excellence
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
If you are a highly skilled and ambitious Biotechnology Patent Attorney looking for an exciting new challenge, do not hesitate to apply. Our clients are willing to offer a highly competitive salary package, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for professional growth and advancement within the firm.