Forresters is a leading full service intellectual property firm with an international client base. We have offices located in London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Munich and Southampton. Since being established in 1884, we have grown from a regional firm into an international practice. Despite our long history we are a young firm with a fresh approach to our clients’ requirements. We are rated as one of the leading intellectual property firms in the UK.
The successful candidate will join Forresters’ thriving patent groups in our Munich office, and will train in handling all aspects of patents and registered designs. The candidate will assist in protecting inventions across a wide range of fields, including all areas of biological and medical sciences, such as molecular biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
On-the-job training will be given by partners and other fully qualified senior attorneys, as well as through external training courses. The aim is for the candidate to become fully-qualified European and UK or German patent attorneys.
- A 2:1 degree or above in one of the subjects above (or similar) is required.
- You must be capable of working both independently and as part of a team, have organisational skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You must possess a commitment to quality and attention to detail, and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Very competitive salary.
- A pleasant and friendly working environment.
- Flexible working – core hours.
- 5 hour week.
- 25 days annual leave increasing to 30 days, plus all German bank holidays.
- Additional 6 flexi days off in lieu.
- Employee Assistance Programme
To apply, please send your CV and short cover letter by 31st December 2020. Please state your salary expectations in the cover letter.
Please strictly no agencies