G2 Legal is currently assisting one of our most innovative and exciting clients with their plans to bolster their quickly expanding team. If you are a Patent Attorney specialising in Electronics, then this a great chance to develop your skills and work closely with multiple new and diverse companies.
Based in London, this prominent European Intellectual property firm is looking to grant an opportunity to a promising attorney that wants to take their career to a new level.
This firm always goes the extra mile to exceed not only their clients’ expectations but also those of their employees, consequently attracting some of the most prestigious companies around the world.
- Collaborate with senior attorneys to strategically manage and develop electronics patent portfolios for clients.
- Conduct prior art searches and analyse patent landscapes to assess patentability and infringement risks.
- Prepare and draft high-quality patent applications in the field of electronics, ensuring accuracy and clarity.
- Assist in patent prosecution, including preparing responses to office actions and conducting examiner interviews.
- Provide guidance and advice to clients on patent matters, such as patentability, freedom to operate, and validity analyses.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and industry trends in the electronics field.
- Collaborate with inventors and technical experts to understand complex inventions and articulate them effectively.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Admitted to practice before the Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) or in the process of obtaining admission.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of electronics technologies and principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex ideas clearly.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical and research abilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Prior experience in patent drafting and prosecution is preferred.
If accepted, you will have the chance to work directly with some of the biggest companies and develop your understanding of your field with the help of a supportive team.
Our client also provides its employees with a generous remote working scheme, and in addition, a competitive salary combined with a considerable amount of annual leave.Apply now for this role