RWS is a world leader in translation and localization, intellectual property support solutions and life sciences language services. With our global team of linguists, searchers and technical experts, we have built a reputation for quality, reliability and flexibility.
With a long and successful heritage dating back to 1958, RWS is now home to over 2,500 employees in specialist divisions across Europe, Asia, Oceania and the Americas; working together to deliver high-quality, complex services that meet the diverse needs of a global client base.
- Over 4,000 active clients in Financial Year 19 (FY19)
- Over 2 billion words translated in FY19
- Over 65,000 patent and intellectual property documents translated and/or filed in FY19
- Over 2,000 patent searches performed in FY19
- PatBase database provides access for users to over 109 million patent and related documents
- Over 63,000 life science projects completed in FY19
- Content adapted in over 260 languages across multiple platforms
- Over 2,500 employees including over 500 specialist translators, revisors and testers, and an extensive network of expert translators
At RWS we firmly believe in supporting our people to reach their full potential, and so expand the expertise of our team. We recruit from a wide range of backgrounds, from support staff to specialized translators and technical researchers; providing high-quality training “on the job” by experienced members of the team who will monitor work and provide in-depth feedback. With annual and ad-hoc reviews related to individual performance and ability, we firmly believe in supporting people to reach their full potential.
As well as a stimulating career, we offer competitive benefits including 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, and a Sharesave scheme.
If you’d like to learn more about our career opportunities and explore our current vacancies, please visit our careers page.View RWS's Website