The successful candidates will join Forresters’ thriving Patent groups, and will train in handling all aspects of patents and registered designs. The candidates will assist in protecting inventions in a wide range of technical fields. On-the-job training will be given by partners and other fully qualified senior attorneys, as well as through external training courses – fully funded by the firm. The aim is for the candidates to become fully-qualified UK and European patent attorneys.
- You must achieve or already have achieved either a graduate, postgaduate degree or PhD in e.g. natural sciences, biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, immunology or chemistry.
- You must be capable of working both independently and as part of a team, have organisational skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You must possess a commitment to quality and attention to detail, and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Very competitive salary.
- A pleasant and friendly working environment.
- Flexible working – core hours.
- 22 days and increasing up to 25 days pa.
- Additional 6 flexi days off in lieu.
- 35 hour week.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Health Cash plan.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Season Ticket Loan.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Mutual pension contribution of up to 5%.
Applications should include a C.V. and a covering letter.
Please state in your letter if you have a right to live and work in the UK.
Please state your preferred location/s – London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Munich