Launch your IP career with us!
Haseltine Lake LLP is a highly regarded firm with a strong reputation for financial success, client growth and colleague satisfaction. We are looking for new patent attorney trainees from a physics or electronics background to join our team in Bristol.
We offer a structured programme of training and support through HL Academy our unique, tailored and highly successful training programme run by our very own attorneys so right from the start you receive top notch training, mentoring and support.
The successful candidates will have a strong academic background and a minimum grade 2:1 in a physics or electronics degree.
What makes a good patent attorney?
- An interest in and enthusiasm for science and technology.
- Good written and oral communication skills that can be adapted for clients from a wide variety of educational and commercial backgrounds.
- The ability to make confident judgement calls based on information provided.
- A good eye for detail and accuracy.
What makes this an interesting career?
- The opportunity to apply your science degree to a wide cross-section of clients and technologies.
- Working at the intersection of new technology and its commercialisation.
- Continuing intellectual challenge – you never stop learning.
- Excellent career opportunities and financial rewards.