What you will enjoy?
- Working in a progressive and outward looking firm
- The opportunity to be part of one of the leading patent teams in Europe, working with highly acclaimed patent attorneys
- Challenging work, early responsibility and a training and personal development programme
- A collaborative team approach towards both clients and colleagues, ensuring the best possible service for them and the best possible career development for you
- National and international client contact
- A rewarding and fulfilling working environment, including a broad ranging, flexible benefits package including bi-annual performance based bonuses
- Our commitment to developing trainee graduates and post-doctorates who have the passion and initiative to build successful careers as patent attorneys.
What you will need?
- An excellent academic track record, with at least a 2:1 degree in mechanical engineering
- A specialism in one or more of the following: aeronautical/automotive/generic engineering
- A proven ability to read, interpret and understand engineering drawings
- To demonstrate strong communication skills with the desire and ability to share ideas and expertise, working both in a team as well as autonomously
- To be intelligent and highly motivated, with the drive and ambition to progress your career.