Our client is seeking an ambitious part qualified/newly qualified Patent Attorney specialising in Technology to join their team of innovators and thought leaders. As a Hi-Tech Patent Attorney, you will be involved in the development, prosecution, and management of patent portfolios across a range of technology areas, including software, hardware, AI, and emerging technologies. Our client will help you take your career to new heights by providing you with plenty of support, not only for trainees but for all employees. The firm firmly believes in fostering a strong work/life balance, and therefore, they provide an effective hybrid working scheme. In addition to this, a market-leading bonus package is available for the candidate who can demonstrate the appropriate skillset and experience for the position.
- A strong academic record in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Exceptional drafting and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and articulate complex technical issues.
- A proven track record in developing and managing patent portfolios across a range of technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge in AI, cryptography, quantum computing, fluid dynamics or acoustics are all advantages.
- Work directly with clients to advise on patent strategy and portfolio development.
- Draft and prosecute patent applications in the technology sector, including software, hardware, AI, and emerging technologies.
- Conduct patentability and freedom-to-operate searches.
- Conduct patent invalidity and non-infringement analyses.
- Communicate with clients, examiners, and external experts on case-related matters.
- Attend hearings and meetings with clients and examiners.
- Manage a portfolio of technology patent applications and provide strategic advice to clients.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement patent strategies.
You will have the opportunity to work in a unique and dynamic work environment, where you will work alongside a team of innovators and thought leaders. As a member of a market leading team, you will have the chance to work on ground-breaking technologies, develop and manage patent portfolios, and have direct client interaction.
If you are a visionary Technology Patent Attorney with a passion for innovation, G2 encourages you to apply today. This is a great opportunity to expand your skills and achieve your professional goals.Apply now for this role