Carpmaels & Ransford is renowned as a leader in the European IP market, with a rich 200-year heritage in the IP profession blended with a modern reputation for innovation.
We continue to build our highly regarded Trade Mark team to service the firm’s prestigious and growing client base. As a result, we are offering an opportunity for a qualified Trade Mark Attorney or Solicitor within our Trade Marks group.
The work of our team of Trade Mark Attorneys and Solicitors encompasses the entire trade mark life cycle and we use our experience in enforcing our clients’ trade marks in court to add value to our advice in the vital early stages of adopting and protecting a brand.
This is an opportunity to join a supportive and sociable working environment in our modern central London office. The successful candidate will gain experience of our multi-faceted trade mark practice, encompassing our traditional prosecution and brand counselling business, our busy contentious practice alongside our Dispute Resolution team, and transactional/agreement work in collaboration with our Transactions team. The successful candidate will work with multiple partners, lawyers and paralegals across these disciplines.
The successful candidate will be
A qualified Trade Mark Attorney (newly qualified to 5 years’ PQE) or a qualified Solicitor (with 2 – 5 years of trade mark experience)
The successful will have:
- A track record of academic excellence, strong performance in the qualifying examinations
- A solid grounding in the day-to-day work of a trade mark lawyer, ideally including advisory, prosecution and contentious work
- An excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- A passion and aptitude for problem solving
- A keen eye for detail
- A desire to work in a close-knit team
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- A wide variety of interesting work for a broad range of clients
- The opportunity to work in a multi-faceted trade mark team
- A supportive and sociable team-based working environment
- Exceptional training beyond qualification
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
- A range of sports, clubs and charity initiatives sponsored by the firm
- Central London location