The latest Chartered Patent Attorneys Guide is now available for you to enjoy!
Where science meets law and commerce, working in intellectual property puts you at the forefront of the latest technological development, ideas and inventions, and adds legal skills to your scientific knowledge.
‘Should you decide to become a patent attorney,
I guarantee you will never be bored’
Lee Davies, Chief Executive, CIPA
This year’s informative guide will provide you with the most comprehensive source of career-related information for the Intellectual Property (IP) sector.
The contents covered this year includes:
- Profession Overview: An overview of the IP profession, written in partnership with the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA) and experts in the industry.
- CIPA & Qualifications: Find out more about the professional body of patent attorneys and what qualifications are needed to join the sector.
- Internship Profiles: Hear the experiences of people that have undertaken internships with IP employers
- Trainee Profiles: Find out more about the training process from first-hand sources and see what they have to say about their experience.
- Senior Profiles: See what it’s like to work in the world of Intellectual Property by reading the journeys of people who are currently in the IP profession.
- Find the Right Job: Tips and advice on how to increase your chances in the application process and the questions to ask when looking for a job in the IP profession.
- Course Provider Directory: A comprehensive directory of the UK’s leading undergraduate and postgraduate Intellectual Property course providers.
- Employer Directory: A comprehensive directory of employers recruiting Trainee Patent Attorneys.
- Job Finder: A summary of employment opportunities offered, office locations, benefits, and how to apply.
This guide takes you through the basics and beyond; offering you plenty of reasons to join the profession before applying for jobs on www.ipcareers.co.uk.
Enjoy your copy today!