We currently have an opportunity for a trainee Trade Mark Attorney to join our thriving team in London. It is intended that the successful candidate will join us this summer, though we also welcome applications from candidates who are able to start earlier.
What are we looking for?
You will be a graduate who can demonstrate outstanding academic ability – you must achieve, or have achieved, a 1st class or 2.1 degree in any academic discipline. In the past we have recruited excellent candidates with backgrounds as diverse as humanities, languages, law, science and engineering.
What we offer
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- A varied diet of work. Although you will be assigned to one Supervising Partner to provide you with day-to-day guidance, you will also typically work with a number of Partners
- The opportunity to become a key part of our clients’ strategic planning
- Exceptional quality of training and support to help you qualify as a Trade Mark Attorney
- A genuine interest in the fulfilment of your career as a Trade Mark Attorney with us. As a market-leading firm, we will not only help you to enhance your technical ability, but also your commercial judgement and business development skills.
We are one of the largest patent and trade mark private practices with office presence across the UK and in Munich. The Firm has a strong “family feel” and can attribute much of its success to the internal support and training provided, along with the organic growth of our client base.
The Firm’s Trade Mark team currently comprises:
- 6 Partners;
- 1 Consultant;
- 5 Trade Mark Assistants.