We have a rare opportunity for an engineering graduate to train and qualify as a Chartered Patent Attorney at our Manchester Office.
The person we are seeking will have:
- At least a 2:1 in one of the following areas of engineering: Aerospace Engineering, Automatic Systems and Control Engineering, Civil and Structural Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering and Mechanical Engineering;
- a broad interest in science and technology
- A level maths, physics and chemistry
The successful candidate must be:
- highly accurate and literate
- keen to continuously learn and develop their knowledge
- socially confident
- able to enjoy an intellectually demanding environment
This is an exceptional opportunity to enter this rewarding and interesting profession and to join the highly skilled team of Engineer Attorneys in our Manchester office. HGF is a progressive firm with an open and non-hierarchical structure. We encourage our trainees to be involved with clients from an early stage and provide excellent support for trainees to gain qualification.
Please click on the ‘apply now’ button to email your CV with a letter to our HR Director stating why you want to become a Patent Attorney. Please state reference ICEngManc.