We are recruiting an electronics, physics or software expert to train as a European patent attorney in our office in London. This is a rare opportunity to be part of an international team spread across the U.S., Europe and Israel working in a diverse range of technologies for a variety of clients. The team handles patent applications at all stages as well as providing post grant litigation support.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree or equivalent in physics, electronics, computer science or IT (preferably M.Sc. or above)
- Knowledge of electro-optics or computer science, either through post graduate specialisation or work experience
- Proven abilities outside science, either through academic achievement or other experience.
As well as these qualifications we are looking for:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Fascination for how things work
- Excellent written English skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, both in writing and orally
- Ability to cope with pressure and prioritise workloads.
Full training will be given to gain appropriate qualifications with close supervision by highly experienced qualified patent attorneys. The position will be offered with a competitive salary and benefits package.