Potter Clarkson is an award winning, top-tier firm of patent attorneys, trade mark attorneys and IP lawyers and one of the largest full service intellectual property practices in Europe. The firm is experiencing a period of unprecedented expansion across our European locations including establishing offices in London and Copenhagen and moving our office in Stockholm to larger premises.
- We are seeking an experienced European Patent Attorney to help us develop our Electronics and Computing team in the Stockholm office. The candidate should have:
- Excellent English language skills – other languages, especially Scandinavian languages, would be beneficial
- Outstanding technical ability and skill as a patent attorney
- Diligence and motivation and a client-oriented, commercially focused attitude
- An interest in working in a small office and in helping it grow
- Preferably at least three years of post-qualification experience
We can offer:
- A work environment that provides a unique combination of British and Scandinavian values
- The benefits of a small, growing office paired with the infrastructure of a larger firm
- An exciting range of clients and complex patent cases
- The opportunity to build long-term relationships with direct clients and establish your own network for business development
- Independence and client responsibility at an early stage
- Flexible working policy / remote working options / maternity leave / parental leave tailored to meet our employees’ needs
Excellent career development and partnership prospects. If you’ve got the experience and ambition we’re looking for, we can create a role perfectly tailored to you. We recruit for talent and attitude and train for skills. You will be challenged to learn, and are encouraged to make a significant impact on the firm.