Are you a recent or soon-to-be graduate with a degree in Life Sciences? (We are particularly interested in applicants with a bioinformatics degree or research experience in bioinformatics).
Are you passionate about the intersection of science and law?
Do you aspire to become a Life Science Patent Attorney?
If so, we invite you to explore your potential career with HGF at our upcoming HGF Futures open day in our Leeds office on the 27th November!
HGF Futures Leeds will offer a comprehensive overview of the patent profession and the unique role of a Life Science Patent Attorney.
Here’s some of what you can expect to discover:
- About Us: Get to know HGF and our commitment to innovation and excellence.
- What an Invention Is: Explore what a patent is.
- What a Patent Attorney Does: Gain insights into the day-to-day responsibilities and the exciting challenges that come with the role.
- Introduction to the Qualification Process: Understand the exams involved in becoming a qualified patent attorney.
- Real-Life Experience: Get a glimpse into the daily life of a Life Science Patent Attorney through practical examples.
- Meet Our Trainees and Patent Attorneys: Connect with our trainees and experienced professionals.
Limited spaces available
Apply to secure your spot at this exclusive event by using the link.
- Note that you’ll need to be a recent Life Sciences graduate or will be graduating in 2024.
- You’ll also need to provide your most recent CV.