Are you an ambitious and experienced Patent Litigation Paralegal? My client is a leading IP firm and are currently looking to add to their team. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive paralegal support in intellectual property and patent law. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional with a strong background in Patent Litigation and IP management.
This role has come about due to a recent client win, leaving them with a huge, exciting workload, if you are hardworking and ready to get stuck right in then this is the perfect opportunity for you to progress within your career.
- Patent Litigation: Assist with patent Litigation matters, including preparing and filing patent applications, office action responses, and maintenance documents.
- IP Portfolio Management: Manage and maintain clients’ intellectual property portfolio, including tracking deadlines and communicating with patent agents and attorneys.
- Prior Art Searches: Conduct prior art searches and provide detailed reports to support patentability assessments.
- Docket Management: Maintain and update patent docketing systems to ensure accurate and timely tracking of patent-related deadlines.
- Document Review: Review and proofread legal documents, including patent specifications, office actions, and correspondences.
- Client Interaction: Serve as a point of contact for clients, handling inquiries, providing updates, and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Assist in Training: Provide guidance and support to junior paralegals and support staff as needed.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a patent paralegal, with a strong emphasis on patent Litigation.
- Proficiency in using patent-related software and docketing systems.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of relevant patent laws and regulations.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, and retirement plans.
- Professional development opportunities and ongoing training.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.