A new and exciting senior role has recently become available at a top tier IP firm for an experienced Chemistry Patent Attorney particularly specialising in Pharmaceuticals. This role has come about due to unimaginable growth. The role itself will involve taking on an exciting caseload, and assisting a highly reputed partner, who is very well known within the industry. Our client is looking for 3 years+ PQE and in return will provide a very competitive salary coupled with excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Handle all aspects of patent prosecution, including drafting patent applications, responding to office actions, and conducting examiner interviews.
- Develop and implement effective patent strategies to protect clients’ intellectual property assets.
- Collaborate with inventors and scientific teams to identify patentable inventions and extract technical information for patent drafting.
- Manage and strategically develop clients’ patent portfolios in the chemistry and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Conduct patentability and freedom-to-operate assessments to guide clients’ research and development efforts.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients in the chemistry and pharmaceutical industries.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business objectives and align patent strategies accordingly.
- Degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related fields. Advanced degree preferred.
- Qualified Patent Attorney with a solid experience in chemistry and pharmaceutical patent prosecution.
- Proven track record of successfully handling patent matters in the chemistry and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Familiarity with relevant laws, regulations, and guidelines in the chemistry and pharmaceutical industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex scientific and legal concepts to clients and colleagues.
- Proven ability to collaborate with inventors, scientific teams, and legal professionals in a multidisciplinary environment.