Are you a talented and accomplished Patent Attorney with a specialisation in Pharmaceuticals and a strong background in chemistry? If so, our client, a renowned top-tier Intellectual Property firm invites you to join their esteemed team as an Of Counsel Chemistry Patent Attorney.
The firm in question is a leading IP firm known for providing excellent legal expertise and unwavering commitment to innovation. With a proven track record of protecting ground breaking inventions and providing strategic counsel to a diverse range of clients, they have established themselves as pioneers in the evolving world of IP law.
As an Of Counsel Chemistry Patent Attorney, you will play a crucial role in shaping the future of the pharmaceutical industry through your understanding of chemistry and patent law. Your responsibilities will include analysing and assessing patentability, conducting thorough patent searches, drafting, and prosecuting patent applications, and providing strategic advice on IP matters to clients within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients in the chemistry and pharmaceutical industries.
- Handle all aspects of patent prosecution, including drafting patent applications, responding to office actions, and conducting examiner interviews.
- Develop and implement effective patent strategies to protect clients’ intellectual property assets.
- Collaborate with inventors and scientific teams to identify patentable inventions and extract technical information for patent drafting.
- Manage and strategically develop clients’ patent portfolios in the chemistry and pharmaceutical sectors.
- A Degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related fields. Advanced degree preferred.
- 3 years+ post qualification experience.
- Proven track record of successfully handling patent matters in the chemistry and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex scientific and legal concepts to clients and colleagues.
- Familiarity with relevant laws, regulations, and guidelines in the chemistry and pharmaceutical industries.
- Proven ability to collaborate with inventors, scientific teams, and legal professionals in a multidisciplinary environment.