EIP are looking for trainee patent attorneys (2020 start) with specific expertise in telecoms to join the team in London.
EIP Digital is a class-leading electronics practice, headed by directory-listed partners and recognised industry leaders. As part of our continuing commitment to delivering the best possible support to existing and potential clients in the telecoms sector, we are interested in recruiting two trainee patent attorneys with expertise in telecoms, ideally including 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP).
EIP is rapidly developing a market-leading presence in the field of telecoms patent litigation and the attorney team that focuses on telecoms regularly support our litigation team in preparing cases. More generally, EIP has a practice which has been built upon direct client work, with a client base which includes major mobile phone companies and software developers.
Typically, candidates will have completed a PhD in an electronic engineering discipline, ideally with a particular focus on telecoms.Those trainee attorneys who have been most successful at EIP have been able to demonstrate:
- Appropriate professional attitude e.g. personable, prepared, flexible and enthusiastic;
- Excellent academic background;
- Strong analytical skills; Strong presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to demonstrate initiative and the ability to act independently
Full academic and professional support ensures EIP are training the Intellectual Property stars of tomorrow.