We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and ambitious trainee patent attorney to join our Life Sciences team in Brighton in the Autumn of 2017.
What are we looking for?
- A proven excellent academic record, with at least a first or upper second class undergraduate degree in Biochemistry or a related subject
- The ability to analyse and interpret complex technical documents, combined with a first rate command of language to explain them clearly
- Strong organisational skills, excellent attention to detail and good interpersonal skill
What we offer
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- A varied diet of work originating from multinational corporations to SMEs and research organisations.You will work for a number of Partners and Associates so that your caseload covers a broad range of different legal and technical areas
- The opportunity to become a key part of our clients’ strategic planning
- Exceptional quality of training and support to help you qualify as a Chartered and European patent attorney
- A genuine interest in the fulfilment of your career as a patent attorney with us. As a market-leading firm, we will not only help you to enhance your technical ability, but also your commercial and legal judgement