Salary: Competitive plus bonus and benefits
Home working: Potential to work from home up to two days a week
Holiday: 25 days per annum
What we offer
- Wide variety of professional and commercial subject matter
- Full and supportive training programme for personal professional advancement
- Flexible and home working
- Immediate direct client contact
- Excellent long-term prospects as part of a young, growing firm
- Inclusive company, which encourages trainees to become familiar with and contribute towards decision-making in the business
- Competitive remuneration and benefits include bonus scheme, company pension and private medical care
Brand Murray Fuller
Brand Murray Fuller is a successful, growing and friendly firm based in central London.
We maintain a happy and supportive working environment which we believe leads to successful relationships with our clients. Our specialist approach is based on providing a service which is commercially focused, legally astute and cost effective. We aim to develop close working relationships with our clients, understanding in detail their commercial requirements driving IP and tailoring our drafts and responses accordingly.
We are an environmentally conscious paperless office, which aims to cut out needless printing and filing. Using a vpn-based records system, we reduce our waste and are able to work remotely. Our employees tend to work from home up to twice a week, something that is encouraged to maintain a good work/life balance.
Our clients range from multinationals with head offices in the UK and US to smaller UK based companies and overseas law firms. We are frequently asked by our clients to advise in connection with wider commercial issues such as agreements, acquisitions and trade secrets. Although a young firm, the majority of our attorney-client relationships are long established at a personal level.
- A first class or 2:1 degree in Life Sciences or Chemistry
- Work effectively within a team and autonomously
- Attention to detail and ability to work accurately
- Good deadline and time management capabilities
- Confident and professional communication skills with staff, suppliers and clients
- Adaptability and willingness to undertake varied tasks