An exciting opportunity to train as a patent attorney where you will be able to combine science and law in the commercial world of patents. We are looking for trainees in all areas to include Chemical, Biochemistry, Engineering and Hi-Tech. You will join a strong team and will receive training and support throughout your career.
- Strong academic record to include an Engineering or Science Degree of at least 2:1
- A keen eye for detail.
- A desire to learn the law of patents, including taking required examinations.
What you will receive in return:
- Training provided to achieve qualification as a UK and European Patent Attorney.
- Career progression opportunities.
- To work with like-minded professionals in one of the Top Tier IP Firms.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible working opportunities.
We are a disability inclusive employer. Should you require any adjustments made for the interview please contact us directly.