Electronics/Physics Patent Attorney – Part Qualified/Qualified
£50,000 – £75,000 + comprehensive benefits package
London or Cambridge + agile/flexible working
Owing to strategic expansion, this leading UK firm is keen to expand its Electronics and Engineering practice group. If you have a Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or Physics background, then internal opportunities are fantastic at present.
Clients of this innovative UK firm tell them that they’re different from other firms in the profession; they’re agile, responsive and connect the dots between science and commercial IP strategy. Their employees are well trained, happy and motivated to work hard in a friendly and resourceful environment – and they prioritise long-standing relationships with direct clients.
* Drafting and prosecution of patent applications; advising on IP patent filing strategy.
* Acting for widely-known, innovative technology companies, universities, spin-outs, and niche engineering companies.
* Subject matter encompasses electronics, software, engineering (medical devices) in particular.
* Exposure to contentious areas of IP to include Oppositions and Appeals.
* Potential for client secondments where required.
* A minimum of 12 months post-foundation experience.
* A Bachelor’s Honours Degree in an Electronics, Computer Science or Engineering related discipline
*Experience of drafting and prosecution would be advantageous.
* A capacity to engage and advise a variety of different stakeholders, fostering a proactive and commercially astute approach to IP client portfolio management.
If you’re looking for a genuinely inspiring, career-defining Patent Attorney position, then click the apply button now!