We have an exciting opportunity in our Manchester office. If you are part qualified or fully qualified with at least 2 years’ experience in the profession looking to join a progressive firm, we’d like to hear from you. You will be able to get involved in direct client work with some of the most exciting companies whilst joining a highly supportive working environment.
A key aspect of this role is the willingness and ability to take on responsibility at an early stage. It is also essential that you are able to communicate directly with clients on complex matters. You will need to demonstrate the enthusiasm and drive to grow the practice and you will be given opportunities to represent the firm at industry events. The ability to work well in a team is also essential.
Applicants should have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail and precision
- The ability to express complex technical ideas clearly and concisely
- Experience of working directly with clients and involvement with business development and marketing initiatives.
We offer excellent training and support, competitive salary and benefits package and genuine career opportunities, including partnership prospects and the chance to use your scientific knowledge in a business and legal context.