UNIVERSITY FAIR EVENT ASSISTANTS
Inside Careers are recruiting existing students across numerous universities in the UK to assist our Marketing & Events team at Careers and Fresher’s fairs.
The role will mainly involve the promotion and representation of our brand. You will be responsible for helping us increase our brand awareness and user database, by actively encouraging students to register with insidecareers.co.uk.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manning the Inside Careers’ stand during the fair
- Promoting Inside Careers’ products and services
- Dealing with visitor enquiries
- Encouraging and conducting online registration.
- An outgoing and friendly attitude
- Great networking ability, you need to be able to talk and ‘sell’ our site to fellow students
- Previous Open Day, Careers or Fresher’s Fair experience would be an advantage.
Hours and Duration of Role
Dependent on each university
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a short cover letter detailing why you are suitable for the role. Please include your name & university in the subject line.
When & where are we recruiting?
Cambridge | 4th & 5th
Oxford | 5th, 6th & 7th
Surrey | 12th
Manchester | 12th