Withers & Rogers is an international intellectual property firm that provides specialist advice and support to brand owners across a variety of industries including luxury goods and fashion, food and drink and cosmetics.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the firm’s Trade Mark group in London as a qualified Trade Mark Attorney. This is a great time to join our successful, supportive firm and develop your career.
The safety and well-being of our employees is our top priority at Withers & Rogers, and interviews will be held online in light of the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.
As a Trade Mark Attorney, you will be tasked with managing a portfolio of IP on behalf of clients, providing advice on the appropriate IP protection and undertaking registration activities.
You will advise and assist with trade mark and design disputes and infringements and follow disputes through to prosecution where required.
Your role will also include:
– Dealing with trade mark oppositions, cancellations, renewals and other maintenance issues
– Reviewing portfolios for potential acquisitions
– Assisting with due diligence exercises
– Business development
To be considered as a Trade Mark Attorney, you will need:
– To be a fully qualified Trade Mark Attorney, ideally with at least 1-2 years post-qualification experience
– A relevant degree
– Proven experience in oppositions, cancellations, invalidity actions before the UKIPO and EUIPO
– Impeccable written English and first-rate communication skills
– Thorough knowledge of Trade Mark law and practice
– An eye for detail with excellent accuracy and consistency
– A track record of building rapport with clients and developing new business
An additional qualification in another European jurisdiction, though not essential, would be advantageous to your application. You will also have experience of working autonomously in a similar size firm.
- Highly competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Healthcare scheme
- Flexible working options
- Give as you earn scheme
- Group life assurance and childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance programme and plenty of wellbeing support
This is the ideal role for an ambitious Trade Mark Attorney with proven experience in a similar role to join a firm employing around 200 staff across five offices across the UK and Munich, Germany.Visit Website for More Information and to Apply