We are looking for a new graduate trainee to join our established trade mark team in Manchester or Birmingham and work towards qualification as a Registered Trade Mark Attorney.
We are interested in candidates with a 2:1 degree or above in law, science, engineering or humanities.
The candidate we are looking for will also:
- Have excellent communication skills, particularly in writing
- Be highly organised and have very good attention to detail
- Have strong analytical skills and the confidence to defend the reasoning behind their opinion
- Be motivated and ready to put in the effort required to obtain the challenging professional qualifications – which usually takes at least 2-3 years
- Be based in or around Manchester or Birmingham
In return, we are offering:
- A fascinating and rewarding career
- A competitive salary (plus bonus and pension)
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays. Additional holidays are accrued with service
- Flexible working
- Full training, involving day to day mentoring and structured in-house training (delivered both in person and via video conferencing) supplemented by external courses and tutorials
- Examination support and study leave