This firm differentiates itself from comparatively larger competitors by offering a uniquely agile working culture, which provides an excellent work life balance, as well as being ethically sound. They have grown rapidly over the last two years and show no signs of slowing down. Supporting a hands-on approach to client management and priding themselves on expert guidance on clients strategic direction, you will be part of a collaborative team environment.
Utilising your Inorganic Chemistry Patent Attorney experience, you will be part of an organisation that offers a clear, uncomplicated legal and technical advice to a wide range of clients. You will be able to take advantage of benefits to include a competitive remuneration package and remote working arrangements.
* Patent drafting and prosecution which ensures you will get direct client contact and fuller involvement in IP strategy
* Opposition work is readily available, which allows you to gain more exposure to contentious aspects of IP
* Direct client work in the FoodTech and FMCG sectors, as well as materials science subject matter.
* Working autonomously is encouraged, and you will be entrusted with building and nurturing close relationships with clients – but you’ll still feel integral to a close-knit team culture.
* The rare opportunity for litigation work is there for those who want to broaden their skill set, so the range and scope of cases is excellent.
* Being a qualified Patent Attorney (EPA or CPA) with proven experience in the profession, you will be able to utilise your client management skills immediately.
* A Bachelor’s Degree in a Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Materials Science related discipline will ensure you feel comfortable advising clients on a broad range of sectors.
* An appetite for professional growth; someone who thrives on learning new sectors and technology
* With direct experience of client handling, you will thrive in having an active involvement with individual client IP strategy too.