Are you looking for a firm that genuinely positions their clients at the heart of their business strategy, whilst also providing exceptional training in a friendly and supportive environment?
With offices across the UK, this progressive private practice is renowned for their outstanding reputation for the quality of service and initiative in exceeding client requirements. They constantly attract and retain some of the leading IP talent and commercially astute attorneys in the profession.
This firm encourage autonomy amongst their part-qualified staff, allowing them to take responsibility for their training budget, choosing which lectures to attend and when to take time out of the office to study and sit examinations.
As a Biotechnology Patent Attorney, you will be a part of a team who takes pride in the quality of their work and genuinely enjoy working closely with clients to offer tailored solutions. You will be able to take advantage of an excellent salary as well as some fantastic benefits to include; a generous pension contribution, private healthcare and dental care. Not only will you have 25 days annual leave, but you will also have the choice to purchase or sell additional holiday allowance.
You can be based at any of a number of UK locations to include; London, Leeds, Manchester, Oxford or Edinburgh.
* Working with a leading partner in the Life Sciences team, you will be given the opportunity to work with a range of small, medium and large clients to include SME’s and university spin-outs
* You will be able to use your established drafting and prosecuting skills to protect and support clients’ strategic objectives
* This position will also draw on your contentious IP experience, with oppositions before both the UKIPO and EPO an integral part of this role
* If you have a keen passion for business development, then this unique position will allow you to develop you networking skills by nurturing your own client portfolios too.
* You must be either CPA or EPA qualified.
* With a minimum of 4 years’ experience you will be looking to advance your IP career towards dual-qualification.
* A background in Biotechnology/Life Sciences will ensure you have the skills to pick up a range of challenging biotech-biased caseloads
* Previous experience liaising and advising a range of clients will ensure you can provide expert advice to different stakeholders.
If you feel you have the requisite IP experience then please get in touch for more information: