We currently have an opportunity for a trainee Trade Mark Attorney to join our thriving team in London. Ideally you will be available to commence employment as soon as possible.
What are we looking for?
- Academic ability – you must achieve, or have achieved, at least a 2.1 degree or above in any academic discipline; a law degree is not mandatory for this role. In the past we have recruited excellent candidates with backgrounds as diverse as humanities, languages, law, science and engineering;
- Excellent command of written and spoken language;
- A fundamental sense of commerciality;
- Strong organisational skills, excellent attention to detail, and good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
What we offer
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- A varied diet of work. You can find more information on a selection of our clients on our website
- Although you will be assigned to one Supervising Partner to provide you with day-to-day guidance, you will also typically work with a number of senior fee-earners
- The opportunity to become a key part of our clients’ strategic planning
- Exceptional quality of training and support to help you qualify as a Trade Mark Attorney
- A genuine interest in the fulfilment of your career as a Trade Mark Attorney with us. As a market-leading firm, we will not only help you to enhance your technical ability, but also your commercial judgement and business development skills.