The Trade Mark Records Administrator will have responsibility for the coordination of procedural documentation for trade mark records procedures and responding to relevant queries from fee earners.
- Inputting of internal and external post onto records management system.
- Updating of prompt lists.
- Maintaining the Firm’s computerised names database, including fax numbers and emails.
- Monitoring EUIPO mailbox, to include downloading, printing, processing and distributing all incoming mail received from EUIPO on a daily basis.
- Processing renewal reminders from national Registries and foreign attorneys.
- Duty Officer (responsible for checking incoming post is assigned to the correct group).
- Assisting with input of incoming takeover applications.
- Liaison with CPA on renewals and correspondence with CPA as required. Processing reports sent by CPA and responding on Action Reports.
- Providing help and support to the other department members and to undertake any other jobs as required.
- Providing feedback to the Head of Records about new procedures, processes and software.
- To review procedures on a daily basis, make recommendations for improvements and implement agreed changes.
- Assisting the Head of Records as required in the ongoing development and upgrading of Inprotech.
- This job description covers the key responsibilities of the role and the post-holder will be expected to perform other tasks considered by the Firm to be commensurate with this position.
- Good standard of basic education
- High standard of attention to detail
- Good standard of written English
- Team player
- Confident communicator
- Inprotech experience
- Experience working in trade mark records
- CITMA Trade Mark Administrator’s course certificate (if not, the willingness to take the course and sit the exam is essential)
- Experience of working with CPA Global
We will consider candidates wishing to work either full time or part time.