Looking for a career in Trade Mark Law…….?
We are currently looking to enhance our Trade Marks Team with the recruitment of a graduate to train to become a UK Chartered Trade Mark Attorney.
- are one of the longest established IP practices in the UK, first established in 1878
- are ambitious, dynamic and expanding
- are able to provide training directly by one of our senior Chartered Trade Mark Attorneys who can pass on experience you simply won’t find in text books
- are committed to encouraging and developing the next generation of the UK’s Chartered Trade Mark Attorneys
- are a relatively small yet highly experienced team of Chartered Trade Mark Attorneys consistently recommended in the World Trade Mark Review 1000 and in the Legal 500 in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021
- are a graduate with a first class or 2-1 in a science discipline or law
- relish the opportunity to pursue a career in the legal space specialising in Trade Marks
- are prepared to commit the next 3-5 years to training to qualify as a UK Chartered Tarde Mark Attorney
- want to develop as part of a team of leading attorneys
- are ambitious and self-motivated
- are driven to succeed
- are hardworking and like to be rewarded for your success
- want to be an integral part of our success and our future
- excellent remuneration package
- great prospects
- an opportunity to work in a professional yet friendly environment
Send your CV along with an email explaining why you would be suited to a career with us as a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney before 26th November 2021.