We are currently seeking to recruit a newly qualified up to four years PQE Trade Mark Attorney to join our Trade Mark Team.
This role is based in our London office and offers a variety of work and clients. It is a great opportunity to join a well-established, respected and expanding Trade Mark Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional client service to an existing portfolio. An exposure to business development would be helpful as we are looking for a candidate who can show or have an interest in developing a commercial and proactive approach to developing a practice, as well as looking after an existing client base.
Reddie & Grose prides itself on its collegiate working environment and the successful candidate will benefit from the support of our Senior Associates and Partners to ensure their successful integration into the firm.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and one additional days leave in December)
- Remote home/office working policy (60/40 split)
- A range of health & wellbeing benefits, including private health care, and access to wellbeing support
- You will have the option to join our salary sacrifice pension scheme
- We offer a wide range of discounts, a cycle to work scheme, and season ticket loans as well as a range of other benefits
Reddie & Grose supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace.Visit Website for More Information and to Apply