We are currently seeking to recruit a finals standard up to two years PQE (CPA and/or EPA) to join our Life Sciences Team specialising in Biology, Molecular Biology or Biotechnology.
The successful candidate will have at least a 2:1 degree in Natural Sciences (Biology), Molecular Biology or Biotechnology. Knowledge of Chemistry (at least 1st year degree level) is essential while having some some knowledge of Biochemistry, Pharmaceuticals, Pharmacology, and/or AI in Biology would be desirable.
This role is based in our Cambridge office and is a great opportunity to join our expanding Life Sciences team located across our offices in Cambridge, London and Munich. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional client service to an existing portfolio. An exposure to business development would be helpful as we are looking for a candidate who can show or have an interest in developing a commercial and proactive approach to developing a practice as well as looking after an existing client base.
Reddie & Grose prides itself on its collegiate working environment and the successful candidate will benefit from the support of our Senior Associates and Partners to ensure their successful integration into the firm.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and one additional days leave in December)
- Remote home/office working policy (60/40 split)
- A range of health & wellbeing benefits, including private health care, and access to wellbeing support
- You will have the option to join our salary sacrifice pension scheme
- We offer a wide range of discounts, a cycle to work scheme, and season ticket loans as well as a range of other benefits.
Reddie & Grose supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace.