We have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to join our Trade Mark Formalities team based in our Nottingham office. Our hybrid working policy requires that you work at this location for a minimum of two days each week.
Potter Clarkson LLP is one of the leading pan-European Intellectual Property law firms, with seven offices across the UK, Denmark, Sweden and Germany.
We offer clients a full IP service to support them in achieving their commercial objectives. We pride ourselves in the exceptional level of client care offered by our approachable and engaged team.
We have over 90 patent and trade mark professionals and 10 IP solicitors, who are expertly assisted by over 130 support staff and state of the art IT infrastructure.
The firm is consistently ranked in the top tier of major legal guides, such as Legal 500 and MIP. We also hold three independent ISO accreditations which evidence our high level of environmental awareness, service provision and information security.
We are committed to promoting a healthy work-life balance, and supporting the wellbeing of all our people. We offer a wealth of health and wellbeing benefits and resources including healthcare, attractive flexible working options, sports and social groups, virtual mindfulness sessions, a virtual wellbeing hub, mental health first aiders, and a busy social calendar.
A wide ranging and fast-paced role, your primary function will be to assist with the administration of our Trade Mark portfolio. As well as filing new Trade Mark applications worldwide, you will be responsible for preparation of legal documents, monitoring and managing deadlines, liaising with professional staff, other legal firms and clients from around the world.
Day to day duties will also include processing and docketing of incoming correspondence and maintaining records on our systems.
- Existing experience / knowledge of Trade Mark legislation, particularly filing requirements, is advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
- Ability to manage and prioritise busy workloads.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills, with an eye for detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a proactive, personable approach.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays.
- A generous company pension scheme.
- Healthcare package.
- Birthday leave.
- Flexible working policy.
- Travel loan scheme.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- Purchase of extra holiday scheme.
- Regular company away days & social events.
We are committed to providing a highly supportive, inclusive and stimulating workplace for all our people.