Keltie is an award-winning, people-focused European intellectual property firm. Living up to our founder’s dream “to create something amazing”, we opened our Irish office in Galway in 2016. Since then, we’ve been delighted to work with fabulous clients ranging from MedTech start-ups to the owners of some of Ireland’s best-known brands.
As we see huge potential to continue our growth in Ireland, we seek a patent assistant with a background in engineering, physics or materials science to train with us in Galway as a patent attorney.
We award an initial one-year training contract to new entrants to the patent profession. Successful completion of that contract leads to the award of a permanent position as a patent assistant. We will also consider assistants who are already working in the profession, including those who may already be part-qualified. In either case, our renowned training will support assistants to complete the challenging process of qualifying as a European Patent Attorney, a UK Chartered Patent Attorney and an Irish Registered Patent Agent.
You can find out more about us online. But more importantly, what about you?
- You have an excellent first degree; maybe also a higher degree and perhaps an ability in another major language. You may also have postgraduate experience in industry.
- You’re energetic, articulate and at ease communicating with people on all levels. You take special pride in how you express yourself, especially in writing.
- You love commerce, especially the thought of building your business by helping others to build theirs. So, you want to be involved in business development, attending events and travelling to see clients wherever they may be.
- You’re attracted by growing a young office while enjoying the support and opportunities of a front-rank firm, including spending time in the UK as well as in Ireland.
- You have the drive and tenacity to succeed in our challenging but rewarding profession, in which learning never stops. But you don’t take yourself too seriously.
If that’s you, why not create something amazing for yourself too? It’ll be great to hear from you.