The Keltie LLP software and electronics team has developed leading-edge expertise in protecting and defending inventions in physics, engineering and business-related technology areas.
We have a growing practice of dynamic clients that span the fields of artificial intelligence, quantum technologies, Fintech, electronics, telecommunications and other emerging digital technologies.
Our success has been built on a simple insight: that our clients are best served by talented people who love what they do and how they work.
We are seeking a new member to join our team as a trainee who can help build on our unique expertise in this field and expand our practice into new areas.
- An ideal candidate will have a background in a technical discipline highly relevant to these client technologies. We would particularly value professional experience or a higher qualification (such as a PhD) in physics, electronic engineering or computer science;
- Most importantly, the candidate will need to be a confident communicator, happy to engage with our direct client base and have the energy and enthusiasm to help foster new relationships;
- The ability to converse in an additional language to English could be advantageous but is not essential.
Candidates will of course be supported through the process of qualification to become a UK Chartered Patent Attorney and a European Patent Attorney.
- A competitive salary and benefits will be offered.
- The location of the role is flexible and may be based out of either our London or Cotswolds offices.
We uphold the highest standards in our work, serving our clients with a unique blend of energy and professionalism. The pride we feel in our firm is surpassed only by our excitement for what we plan to achieve together.
Keltie is an exceptional IP firm with a reputation for providing excellent client service to a range of small, medium, and large clients around the world. Chambers and Partners ranks Keltie among Britain’s top ranked patent and trade mark firms, with offices in London, Cambridge, the Cotswolds, East Anglia, Dublin, and Galway.
If you’d like to achieve great things with us and believe you could be the successful candidate that we are seeking, get in touch ASAP by sending your CV and covering letter.