Our prestigious client is currently seeking a Trade Mark Solicitor with 2-5 years of experience in Trade Mark work to join its well-established team! The ideal candidate will be looking to work for a reputable firm that is committed to providing exceptional legal services to its clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Trade Mark Solicitor to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment where they can continue to develop their skills and further their career. The firm has an excellent reputation in the industry, with a proven track record of success in protecting and enforcing its clients’ Trade Mark rights. With a supportive and collaborative team, this is a fantastic chance for a Trade Mark Solicitor to thrive and grow within a leading law firm.
- Conducting Trade Mark clearance searches and providing advice on Trade Mark availability and registration
- Preparing and filing Trade Mark applications
- Advising clients on Trade Mark infringement and enforcement matters
- Managing Trade Mark portfolios for clients
- Drafting and negotiating Trade Mark licensing agreements
- Providing general Trade Mark advice to clients
- Attending hearings and trials as necessary
- A qualified Solicitor with 2-5 years of experience in Trade Mark work
- Strong knowledge of Trade Mark law and practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in advising clients on Trade Mark issues
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Prosecution experience is desirable