Are you an experienced Patent Secretary seeking a fresh and enticing opportunity? Your search concludes here, as G2 is presently collaborating with a top-tier firm to support them in filling this vacancy. With a stellar reputation for their innovative approach and unmatched expertise in the realm of intellectual property. Positioned at the forefront of the industry, this exceptional Intellectual Property firm maintains its distinction through ground breaking achievements. As they move forward, they are actively seeking a talented and motivated Patent Secretary to join their team to join their dynamic team. This is your chance to be a part of a firm that values growth, collaboration, and innovation, where your skills and dedication will be appreciated and developed on.
The successful candidate will see themselves supporting up to two or three fee earners (associate/technical assistant level.) Along with this dealing with a varied work load that includes tasks such as dealing with client billing, managing fee earner deadlines, preparing specialist client reports etc.
- Managing fee-earner emails and correspondence, including within our DMS
- Preparing standard correspondence and EPOline e-filings for patent applications, oppositions, responses, and general correspondence
- Document production e.g., audio transcription, copy trying, top & trailing and PDF editing
- Preparing documentation (electronic and paper) for opposition hearings
- Dealing with other miscellaneous tasks
- CIPA Certificate is advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage and organise busy workloads
- Good problem-solving ability
- Competitive pay
- Great office locations
- Hybrid working available
- Opportunities for career progression