Are you looking for a client facing role that marries together relationship management and in-depth IP knowledge? A well established and highly networked name in IP management software is looking for the missing piece in their client onboarding team. You will work closely with the project manager and technical engineers on providing an all-round outstanding service to the existing client base, offering insight into the software that will be best suited to their IP needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying the client’s needs and providing detail on the appropriate software solution
- Advising and helping clients navigate the IPMS, including providing demonstrations
- Gathering all relevant data needed for product development and liaising with internal teams during the build phase
- Handling user test and training, and be available to the client throughout the live phase
- Provide ongoing client support, including handling all development and configuration requests, face to face relationship management, and regular meetings to track system usage and identify areas for potential change
Ideally you will have extensive experience working in IP, or perhaps worked closely alongside those who do. A technical background or knowledge of implementing a software system into a client environment is also extremely advantageous. You will be comfortable communicating directly with clients on a regular basis and confident at problem solving within a specialist team of experts. The company’s main base of activity is in Yorkshire but they are set up for remote working and there is the option to work from home if this is preferred.