Our thriving Trade Mark group is looking for a trainee Trade Mark Attorney to support our Brighton, Oxford and London teams.
The successful candidate will be based in Brighton, although you will also work with our Oxford and London teams. The role is intended to be office based, in our Brighton office, with flexibility to work from home, in line with the Firm’s hybrid working practices.
Applications are encouraged from suitable candidates who are available to commence employment as soon as possible.
What are we looking for?
- Academic ability – you must achieve, or have achieved, at least a 2.1 degree or above in any academic discipline; a law degree is not mandatory for this role. In the past we have recruited excellent candidates with backgrounds as diverse as humanities, languages, law, science and engineering;
- Excellent command of written and spoken language;
- A fundamental sense of commerciality;
- Strong organisational skills, excellent attention to detail, and good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
What we offer
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- A varied diet of work
- Although you will be assigned to one Supervising Partner to provide you with day-to-day guidance, you will also typically work with a number of senior fee-earners
- The opportunity to become a key part of our clients’ strategic planning
- Exceptional quality of training and support to help you qualify as a Trade Mark Attorney
- A genuine interest in the fulfilment of your career as a Trade Mark Attorney with us. As a market-leading firm, we will not only help you to enhance your technical ability, but also your commercial judgement and business development skills.
Trade Mark Group
Our Trade Mark group currently consists of 10 Partners, 4 Consultants, 4 Associates and 2 Attorneys; and is supported by a dedicated team of trade mark paralegals and administrators.
We are one of the largest patent and trade mark private practices with office presence across the UK and in Munich and Oslo. We are consistently recognised by the Legal 500 for providing an impeccable service to clients, and our attorneys are well known in the industry for their commitment and passion for quality and innovation.
The Firm has a strong “family feel” and can attribute much of its success to the internal support and training provided, along with the organic growth of our client base.Visit Website for More Information and to Apply