We are looking for part qualified / qualified attorneys to join our electronics, engineering and IT department.
You will be working with our specialist team of attorneys in one of the leading teams in Europe, working with national and international clients across a wide range of industries and spanning many sectors.
What you will enjoy
- The opportunity to have responsibility for, and contribute to, providing protection for international clients.
- An environment covering a broad range of science disciplines and technologies.
- Our supportive and flexible approach for you to achieve further success in your career path.
- The rewards and benefits you will receive to working autonomously and collaboratively with a network of talented team members to deliver excellence to our clients.
What you will need
- To be a part qualified or qualified patent attorney with demonstrable experience.
- The ability to advise clients on how to protect their works considering their individual specific needs and requirements.
- A confident and assertive attitude combined with being commercially astute to build on and develop strong working relationships with both colleagues and clients.