We are seeking individuals with a keen interest in patents to join our Summer Internship programme in our London office.
Established in 1927, Cleveland Scott York (“CSY”) is a firm of patent and trade mark attorneys. We provide comprehensive IP services to a wide range of clients, including SMEs and multi-national corporations. We are proud to have protected some of the most important inventions of the last 100 years. CSY is a progressive firm with a knowledge-sharing culture and a reputation for excellence in training and professional development.
During the week-long paid internship, successful candidates will gain considerable insight into the creation, enforcement and defence of a valuable patent portfolio as well as freedom to operate analysis.
- Working towards, or recently achieved, a STEM degree; ideally Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry or Natural Sciences, with at least a 2:1 degree expected or gained.
- Considering a career as a Patent Attorney.
- First-class communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to conceptualize complex situations.
- A keen interest in technological progress.
One week (paid internship)
24th – 28th June 2024 or 8th – 12th July 2024
Please send your CV and covering letter to our recruitment email address.
Should you require any adjustments to assist with your application, please also contact us.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applicants from backgrounds which are under-represented in the UK patent sector.
19th January 2024
Applications will be considered as they arrive so make your application as soon as possible – we may have made the appointment before the published closing date.Apply now for this role