This is a professional firm of British and European Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys, their UK attorney and European attorney teams have many years of experience in invention and brand protection, and work for clients in the UK and around the world.
The ideal candidate will have a commercial and committed approach, a proven track record, strong client care skills, and be self-motivated. They will consider those who are nearly or newly-qualified trademark attorneys, up to around 2-3 years of post-qualification experience.
Responsibilities can include:
- Conducting and co-ordinating trade mark clearance searches.
- Advising on registrability and cost effective filing strategies.
- Filing and prosecuting trade mark and design applications around the world.
- Managing and reporting watch notices.
- Handling objections and oppositions.
- Preparing evidence and legal submissions to support registration, oppositions and cancellation actions, and other disputes.
- Handling assignment or recordal projects.
- Helping to strengthen and develop relationships with clients.
*Salary currently confidential – Please apply or get in contact for more details*