*Salary = Open to level of individual*
This leading European firm of IP professionals has an immediate vacancy for an individual to join their growing Biotechnology Department team and to provide secretarial and paralegal support to Patent Attorneys. We know this IP firm well, having placed IP individuals into their firm before. They are very collaborative and creative in the way they work – your ideas will be heard.
You should have experience of working in a support role in a patent or IP environment.
• Reviewing incoming post and faxes to determine priority and identify paralegal work.
• Give paralegal support including audio typing, copy typing, generating standard letters, and creating invoices for charging clients.
• Deal with incoming paralegal work without supervision in the appropriate way.
• Keep reminders for each case of the Patent Attorney and ensure that these are kept up to date.
• Help to keep Patent Attorneys diary, booking appointments and knowing their whereabouts.
• When Patent Attorney is out of the office, taking messages, checking their e-mails, and making sure that anything requiring urgent attention is dealt with by another Patent Attorney.
• Having responsibility for case files.
• Meeting urgent legal deadlines.Apply now for this role