We are hiring a qualified patent attorney for an industrial group that is a global leader in many different sectors; including agriculture, valorising bio-residuals, energy, and providing industrial solutions with a focus on water. They are a leader in most of the markets in which they operate. They are driven by a strong innovation and R&D community.
As the Intellectual Asset Manager you will:
Manage the IP portfolios and day-to-day IP requests and projects of the Business Units in the Group’s Agriculture and Industrial Solutions cluster. You will provide IP expertise and advice on IP opportunities to build, defend and leverage the Group’s IP assets (e.g. invention mining, patent prosecution, white space analyses, IP valorisation) and about IP risks (e.g. infringement and FTO matters, litigations) and their mitigation actions.
- You will ideally be a fully qualified European Patent Attorney, but we will also consider those part-qualified.
- You should have a technical background that lends itself to the company’s technology (e.g. chemistry, life sciences, energy)
- You should have hands-on experience with IP development, protection, strategy and portfolio management.
- Your expertise lies in patents and interpreting a patent claim scope in order to create maximum scope of protection and value for the company or add value in litigation proceedings, FTO and licensing projects.
- You have experience or affinity with creating business value from Intellectual assets, such as setting up & negotiating licensing models and/or partnerships wherein IP is a key cornerstone.
- You must be able to speak English. Dutch and/or French would also be desirable.
*Salary currently confidential at request of Client – Please apply or get in contact for details*