We occasionally have opportunities for graduates who are seeking to train as a trade mark attorney within our prestigious Trade Mark practice group.
The work of our team of trade mark attorneys and solicitors encompasses the entire trade mark life cycle and we use our experience in enforcing our clients’ trade marks in court to add value to our advice in the vital early stages of adopting and protecting a brand. Our multi-faceted trade mark practice involves traditional prosecution and brand counselling business, contentious work alongside our Dispute Resolution team, and transactional/agreement work in collaboration with our Transactions team.
The firm is continually growing as a result of an increasing demand for our services. There are therefore excellent opportunities for a challenging and intellectually stimulating career.
Who should apply?
We can offer excellent career prospects for high calibre graduates. You need to have a good first degree in a discipline such as law, history or languages. In addition to an enthusiasm for trademarks, you will also require excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What you need to have
- Strong A’Levels, usually 3 at grade A or equivalent
- Working towards a mimumum 2.1 degree in a discipline such as law, history or languages
- An excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Ability to analyse and conceptualise complex matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Sense of commerciality: having an innate interest in the world of business as well as the trade mark profession
- A passion and aptitude for problem solving
- Keen eye for detal
- A desire to work in a close-knit team
What we will give you
- A supportive and sociable team-based working environment
- Exceptional training for qualifications and beyond
- A wide variety of work for a broad range of clients
- The opportunity to work in a multi-faceted trade mark team
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
- A range of sports, clubs and charity initiatives sponsored by the firm
- Central London location