Carpmaels & Ransford is renowned as a leader in the European IP market, with a rich 200-year heritage in the patent profession blended with a modern reputation for innovation in IP.
We are always interested in receiving applications from candidates who would like to join our Engineering and Technology team.
We are happy to consider applications outside of our main recruitment cycle from qualified and part-qualified patent attorneys who have a background in Engineering, Physics or Computer Science. Suitable degrees include, but are not limited to: Physics, Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer and IT Science, Aeronautical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
We welcome applications from high-calibre candidates throughout the year.
What you need to have:
- Excellent academic background
- An excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Ability to analyse and conceptualise complex matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Sense of commerciality: having an innate interest in the world of business as well as the IP profession
- A passion and aptitude for problem solving
- Keen eye for detail
What we will give you:
- A supportive and sociable team-based working environment
- Exceptional training for UK and EQE qualifications and beyond
- A wide variety of work for a broad range of clients
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
- A range of sports, clubs and charity initiatives sponsored by the firm
- Central London location
How to apply
To apply for a part-qualified or qualified patent attorney job please complete our online form by clicking below to apply and attach your CV and cover letter (no more than one page) explaining what attracts you to a career at the firm.Visit Website for More Information and to Apply