Trade Mark Attorney – Part Qualified/Qualified
£45,000 – £60,000 + benefits package
London or Cambridge (remote/agile working is supported)
This is a brand new opportunity to join one of the UK’s most pioneering private practices, and complement a Trade Mark practice group with an enviable international client base.
The practice is highly respected as both a modern and commercially oriented firm, promoting a non-hierarchical structure and an inclusive culture. They have invested heavily in their infrastructure, so their fee-earners are encouraged to nurture client relationships, with paralegal teams providing seamless legal support.
The firm promotes an empowering culture by encouraging attorneys to provide genuine clarity of purpose in a crowded legal sector. Attorneys work collaboratively with one another, and with clients of all shapes and sizes across a multitude of sectors. If you value breadth as well as depth of client-reach, then you’ll feel right at home here.
Remote working and agile working practices are already widely supported, so you’ll be joining a firm that genuinely values the importance of work/life balance.
• As a self-starting, proactive and commercially astute Part-Qualified or Qualified Trade Mark Attorney you enjoy building long-lasting client relationships
• Developing a growing commercial portfolio across a range of FMCG, Fashion, Insurance, Pharma and Electronics brands
• With an aptitude for business development, you’ll advise potential clients of all aspects on their Trade Mark filing strategies
* Working with fantastic brands on an international scale.
• Possessing a broad skill set in Trade Mark law, you relish advising brands on their respective Trade Mark strategies.
• Being a Part-Qualified or UK Qualified Trade Mark Attorney with a minimum of 3 years experience, from either private practice or industry
* If you have trained as a Trade Mark Paralegal before qualifying as a Trade Mark Attorney, your previous experience will be much valued.
* Experience of Oppositions will certainly be advantageous. Litigation experience would be a bonus.
• Previous client-facing experience is sought-after, and an ability to develop and nurture key accounts will be invaluable.
* You should be articulate, commercially astute and possess a keen eye for detail.
If you are looking for a genuinely inspiring career-defining position in this highly innovative firm, then get in touch for more details.
James DawesApply now for this role